WE ARE NOW OPEN !!
By Reservation only: Tuesday – Friday
Executive Director – Ralph Villecca
Message from Ralph Villecca
Re-Opening Guidelines, Effective July 14, 2020
The Museum Reserves the Right to Change These Guidelines from Time to Time at Its Sole Discretion.
Beginning Tuesday, July 14, 2020, the New Jersey Aviation Hall of Fame and Museum will reopen. Visitors hours will be Tuesday through Friday, with three sessions daily: 10:30 AM-Noon, 12:30 PM-2:00 PM, and 2:30 PM-4:00 PM. Each session will be limited in attendance to fifteen (15) patrons and reservations can be made here. Persons without reservations will be admitted only until the maximum number of fifteen patrons at one session is reached.
Each patron must submit to a temperature check by Museum staff prior to entering the Museum. Staff will use a non-contact infrared thermometer. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be denied admission. Masks must also be worn as required under the New Jersey Governor’s Executive Order 157. You will not be admitted entrance if you are not wearing a mask over your nose and mouth.
Entrance fees; $9.00 Adults \ $7.00 Seniors, Children 3 to 12.
We accept Credit\Debit card (preferred) or exact cash payment only.
Until further notice, to protect our patrons and staff, the following policies and procedures
shall be enforced during this time of the Covid-19 pandemic:
To make your experience safe and enjoyable, please observe the following guidelines:
- Please do not enter the Museum if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat right now, or have experienced symptoms like a fever, a new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea or fever in the last 48 hours.
- Please maintain a safe distance of at least six feet between your group, staff and other visitors near you while at the Museum.
- Payment will be taken at the Museum entrance. Entrance fees; $9.00 Adults \ $7.00 Seniors, Children 3 and up. We will accept Credit\Debit card (preferred) or exact cash payment only. For the protection of our patrons and staff, we only accept exact change to limit handling of money.
- We are limiting the number of guests allowed in the Museum to 15 patrons at one time. If you have not made a reservation, please be prepared to wait outside the entrance to the Museum until one of our staff or volunteers permits you to enter. Patrons will be admitted in the order at which they arrive at the entrance.
- No food or drinks may be brought into the Museum.
- No pets (with the exception of helper or seeing-eye dogs).
- No weapons may be brought on Museum property.
- Masks must be worn by all patrons two years of age or older at all times on Museum property and inside the Museum; no exceptions. As per Governor’s Executive Order 157.
- Please follow all instructions of Museum Staff.
- Please follow the traffic-flow arrows in the Museum, at the entrance to the Museum and as depicted by floor and wall markings.
- Observe all special signage posted throughout the Museum.
- You will see hand-sanitizing locations throughout the Museum. Please use those frequently. If unsure, please see staff member for assistance.
- Be sure to wash hands more frequently, avoid touching your face, practice good respiratory etiquette like sneezing into your elbow rather than into the air.
- Should you feel you need assistance with these guidelines or because you are feeling ill during your visit, just let one of our staff know.
- The elevator will be available only for persons with disabilities, senior guests and patrons with strollers; only one occupant is permitted at any one time in the elevator, unless accompanied by a family member who is part of your group. Please see staff member for use.
- Restrooms will be available only for one person at any one time, unless accompanied by a family member who is part of your group.
- Unfortunately, our Gift Shop will be closed until further notice.
- Due to social distancing requirements, we are limited to no more that 15 patrons in the museum in any one timeslot.